Whether you require lessons, equipment hire or would like your lift passes ready and waiting for you on arrival so you can get straight out on the slopes, let us know. We work hard with local suppliers to get you the best deals; prices do vary between resorts so please look at the guide below and then email us with your requirements for a customised quote.
When pre-booking equipment, Snow.Holiday customers can take advantage of our great discounted prices through our local partner companies. We believe that you should enjoy your trip from the start and not have to endure the "nightmare" ski hire shop moment. Our service package is designed to make this happen.
In choosing our partner we have looked for the following:
- Friendly, helpful, English-speaking staff
- Good equipment that is updated regularly
- Staff who work hard to make sure you have the correct fitting for your feet
- Ability to change equipment that doesn’t work for you – as often as you like during your stay
- Discounted price of up to 50% on the list price on all our pre-bookings.
As Part Of Our Value-Added Service:
- If you've booked transfers with us, we'll take you to the hire shop en-route and stay with you while you are being kitted-out.
- We'll take you and your kit back to the chalet/apartment/hotel you're staying in.
- We'll collect all your kit from your chalet/apartment/hotel at the end of your stay and take it back to the shop for you - so you don't have to.
What is not included:
- Cover for breakage (minor problems we normally sort out with the shop for you).
- Cover for theft. This should come under your travel insurance –but it is a very rare event.
A ski "pack" consists of skis/poles/boots and a helmet, but items can be mixed-and-matched as required.
You've come on holiday to get on the snow, not wait in queues; so when booking accommodation and/or transfers with us you can book your lift passes too and have them handed to you on arrival. Better still, all Snow.Holiday customers can take advantage of our great discounted prices!
So why get your lift pass through us?
- As we order so many lift passes, the lift offices give us great discounts, we pass this discount on to our clients! Save £s by booking with us.
- You also don't have to waste time queuing on arrival: Hassle free & faster onto the piste. Lift passes will either be handed to your transfer driver or placed into your apartment prior to your arrival together with Piste Maps.
- With our passes, no photos are needed - other than season passes.
- With our passes, if you lose them we will assist you in getting it replaced. Sometimes a small admin fee is charged by the lift office, this is different in each resort.
- We pay the cost of the plastic pass card (3 euros). We do not charge for these but do ask that you return them to us at the end of your stay.
- Our passes can be swapped around your group - if you need to babysit you can use 1 pass between 2 people.
- We help with any problems you may encounter with your pass.
If you would like us to help arrange your lessons, please pre-book when sorting your accommodation and transfers (no later than 1 month prior to your arrival) we can then arrange these for you through our local partner company. Here's a guide to lesson prices to give you an idea of what to expect:
Ski Lessons: 2.5 hours per day (morning or afternoon) for 6 days. Adult: £185 Children: £170.
Snowboard Lessons: 2.5 hours per day (afternoons only) for 6 days. Adult: £185 Children: £170.
Young Children: (Not available in every resort): Ages 3-5, Snow play area for young children includes elementary ski skills.
6 x 3 hours (Morning or Afternoon): £185
Morning and afternoon: £325
Morning, lunch care and afternoon: £360 (NB: parents need to provide the food for children).
Nursery: Most ski schools we work with offer childcare options for children ages 6-months to 5 years in nurseries staffed by qualified child-carers. Prices and timings are similar to those for young children's ski lessons.
Morning and afternoon lessons, available outside of school holidays only: 9:00-2:30 or 12:30-17:00.
During school holidays private lessons are generally only available from 12:15-14:15.
1 hour: £45 for 1 person / £52 for 2-3 people
2 hour: £95 for 1 person / £110 for 2-3 people / £130 for 4-5 people
Full day or half day private lessons for 1-8 people
Half day (3.5 hours): £180
Full day (7 hours): £340